- Chief Executive Officer with strong strategic leadership and management board experience and extensive international marketing expertise.
- Commercial and operational success at local, regional and global level with multi-national, SME and not-for-profit organisational experience.
- Track record of results in sports administration, commercial management, high performance team leadership, brand marketing and sales & customer development.
- Sport - cricket, football, tennis, squash, cycling (still active with all of these)
- Music - member of covers band – guitar and vocals
- (99+) Simon Storey CEO Sport | LinkedIn
- Kent Cricket – Board Member (60+ Team Kent commercial partners)
- Kent Cricket Heritage Trust – Trustee
- Oval Invincibles (with Surrey CCC) – Board Member
- England & Wales Cricket Board (UK Governing body) – County representative
- 18 First Class County Cricket Clubs and MCC – CEO Group Member
- Work with other sports clubs in the region including Crystal Palace FC, Gillingham FC, Millwall FC, Charlton Athletic FC with associated Community Trusts/Foundations
- East Kent College, Canterbury – Local Board member
- Visit Kent – Leaders Group
- Canterbury for Business - Member
- Lived and worked in Zurich/Zug, Switzerland, global healthcare, 2005-2012
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Simon Storey. You can click here to send an email intended for Simon Storey.