- I am no longer working but spend my time supporting charities.
- I am involved with KSS AirAmbulance, Pilgrims Hospices, Pancreatic Cancer UK, Women of Kent, Demelza Childrens Hospice and am a Trustee of Rochester Cathedral.
- I enjoy playing golf and going on business trips
- My brother runs our family farm in Hoo and I am interested in supporting Kent Farmers and produce
- I am a Senior and was Trustee of Benenden School, I was also a Governor of the Judd School, both roles I gave up in order to concentrate on my High Sherriff role.
- I am a member of the Livery of the Worshipful Company of Skinners
- I am a member of 3 golf clubs in Kent : Royal St Georges, Royal Cinque Ports and Rochester and Cobham Park and of Loch Lommond Golf Club in Scotland.
- My husband Grahame is an insurance broker and I have connections in the insurance industry worldwide.
- We are active Ambassadors of the University of St Andrews, as we are both alumni.
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Remony Millwater. You can click here to send an email intended for Remony Millwater.