- Regeneration (housing, economic development, transport and infrastructure)
- Promoting investment and interest in North Kent (Dartford, Gravesham, Maidstone, Swale & Medway)
- Developing the creative and digital economy
- Crime, community safety and policing
- Personal: cycling, films, football and France
- Chief Executive of the Thames Gateway Kent Partnership, which brings together the public and private sectors in North Kent to promote economic growth, drive regeneration and attract investment
- Professional background working in local government in London, most recently as director of environment and community safety.
- Experience of helping public, private and voluntary sectors to work together to do things they can't do on their own.
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Matthew Norwell. You can click here to send an email intended for Matthew Norwell.