- Committed to championing the tax refund rights of both individuals and small businesses.
- Listed among Kent’s 40 most influential business leaders.
- Supporter of local businesses through KEiBA Awards sponsorship and participation.
- Foodshare volunteer, funding a Christmas lunch for homeless people.
- Active fundraiser for local charities.
- Rugby fan and Saracens player sponsor.
- Passionate about animal welfare, travel and art.
- Chairman of RIFT Social Enterprise, building futures for former offenders.
- Long-term financial and practical supporter of ABF The Soldiers’ charity.
- Board member of the Greenskills Partnership.
- Former council member of the Lighthouse Club construction industry charity.
- Former trustee of Pilgrims Hospices, in a fundraising capacity.
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Jan Post. You can click here to send an email intended for Jan Post.