Sir Robert Worcester KBE DL
- Heritage, Environment & Conservation
- Higher Education
- American and British Politics
- Anglo-American relations
- Choral Singing.
- Deputy Lieutenant for Kent.
- Kent Invicta Award Recipient 2015.
- Former Non-Executive Director, Kent Messenger Group; Former Chairman, Maidstone Radio Ltd (KMFM); Non-Executive Director, Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Trust.
- Patron, formerly Vice President, CPRE Kent.
- Patron, Kent Archaeological Society, Medway Archives, Pocahontas Trust, Mayflower 400th Anniversary British Commemoration, Battlefields Trust.
- Former Chairman, Medway Valley Countryside Partnership; Former Director, Locate in Kent.
- President, Maidstone Museum Foundation.
- Founder, MORI.
- Chairman 1993-2010, now Vice President, Pilgrims Society.
- Former Chancellor, Honorary Professor of Politics, University of Kent.
- Chairman of Emeritus Governors, Honorary Fellow, Visiting Professor of Government, London School of Economics (LSE).
- Visiting Professor, Institute of Contemporary British History, Fellow, King’s College London (KCL).
- Honorary Professor of Politics and International Studies, Warwick University.
- Former Visiting Professor, City University of London, University of Strathclyde.
- Adjunct Professor of Political Science, University of Kansas.
- Former Trustee, Fulbright Foundation.
- Deputy Chairman, Magna Carta Trust.
- Former Chairman, Magna Carta 2015 800th Anniversary Commemoration Committee.
- Governor, Ditchley Foundation.
- Non-Executive Chairman, Fly Through Films Ltd (FTF Ltd).
- Chairman, What on Earth Publishing? (UK and North America).
- Advisory Board Member, GovNet; Former Advisory Board Member, National Consumer Council, Forum for the Future, Camelot.
- Former President, now Vice President, Institute of Business Ethics.
- Former President, Keep Britain Tidy.
- Vice President and former Trustee, Wildlife Trusts, Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, European Atlantic Group and United Nations Association
- Patron and Fellow, Market Research Society; Fellow Royal Statistical Society
- Fellow, Royal Statistical Society.
- Freeman, City of London.
- Liveryman, Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers.
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Sir Robert Worcester KBE DL. You can click here to send an email intended for Sir Robert Worcester KBE DL.