Mr Roger House BA (Hons), FIOEE
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member please click here to email your request which will be forwarded to Mr Roger House BA (Hons), FIOEE
Professional & Personal Interests:
- CEO, National Centre for Micro Business Ltd an umbrella organisation supporting start-ups and specialising in homebased businesses; delivered by active business professionals, working together with colleges, local authorities and JobCentre Plus.
- Horton Kirby and South Darenth Parish Councillor (Sevenoaks District)
- Chair Making a Buzz for the Coast Steering Group (Bumblebee Conservation Trust)
- Trustee The Archbishops Palace Conservation Trust, Otford
- Founder aforces4.biz, a programme assisting armed forces personnel in transition to self-employment.
- Fellow of Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- Sevenoaks Committee Chairman of the Kent Association of Local Councils (KALC)
- Kent Board Member of KALC
- Member Kent Wildlife Trust
- Former Regional Chairman Kent and Medway, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and national Board member
- Former FSB Chairman Southeast Policy Unit
- Former Economic Partner and Vice-Chairman SE England Regional Assembly
- Former Member SEEDA SE Business Support Advisory Board and Business Link Contract Monitoring/Advisory Group.
- Former co-founder of SE Business leaders group (BCC, EEF, IOEE, ICAEW, FSB)
- Former member Kent and Medway Economic Board and SE LEP alternate
- Former member Kent Business Advisory Board
- Former Kent rep, Southeast Defence Employer Engagement.
- Former Member West Kent Partnership Board (West Kent local authorities)