Mr Roger House BA (Hons), FIOEE
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Mr Roger House BA (Hons), FIOEE. You can click here to send an email intended for Mr Roger House BA (Hons), FIOEE.
Professional & Personal Interests:
- CEO, National Centre for Micro Business Ltd an umbrella organisation supporting start-ups and specialising in homebased businesses; delivered by active business professionals, working together with colleges, local authorities and JobCentre Plus.
- Horton Kirby and South Darenth Parish Councillor (Sevenoaks District)
- Trustee The Archbishops Palace Conservation Trust, Otford
- Founder aforces4.biz, a programme assisting armed forces personnel in transition to self-employment.
- Fellow of Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- Sevenoaks Committee Chairman of the Kent Association of Local Councils (KALC)
- Kent Board Member of KALC
- Member Kent Wildlife Trust
- Board Member the Darent Valley Landscape Partnership
- Former Regional Chairman Kent and Medway, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and national Board member
- Former FSB Chairman Southeast Policy Unit
- Former Economic Partner and Vice-Chairman SE England Regional Assembly
- Former Member SEEDA SE Business Support Advisory Board and Business Link Contract Monitoring/Advisory Group.
- Former co-founder of SE Business leaders group (BCC, EEF, IOEE, ICAEW, FSB)
- Former member Kent and Medway Economic Board and SE LEP alternate
- Former member Kent Business Advisory Board
- Former Kent rep, Southeast Defence Employer Engagement.
- Former Member West Kent Partnership Board (West Kent local authorities)