Mr Bob Bevan MBE
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Mr Bob Bevan MBE. You can click here to send an email intended for Mr Bob Bevan MBE.
Professional & Personal Interests:
- Past Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
- Past Member of the National Union of Journalists.
Past President Kent County Cricket Club
Past President National Sporting Club
Celebrity Ambassador Variety
- Well connected in the world of sport - especially football and cricket but elsewhere in sport too.
- Former head of PR for European Ferries good connections within and knowledge of the travel industry.
- Written material for William Hague, Lord Coe and Sir David Frost so well connected in politics.
- Frequently performed with the Duke of Edinburgh including writing two poems about him.
- Good contacts in showbusiness.
- Honorary Barker in the Variety Club, a member of the Grand Order of Water Rats.
- Good connections overseas especially Australia.
- Contacts list too numerous to mention but happy to be contacted with any requests.